- The Registration forms may be submitted at Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms will not be processed. A student’s passport size photo will be required to be pasted on the Registration Form.
- Registration does not imply admission.
- Please keep ready the following for the registration purpose:
Four recent photograph of the student.
- The admission will be granted to the student on the basis of the criteria set by the university in the framework of the statutory guidelines.
- The admission also depends upon the availability of seats.
- The College through the Principal reserves the right of accepting or refusing admission to any Student in accordance with the guidelines.
- Selected candidates must pay the fees by the dates/deadlines indicated on admission time. Otherwise, the seats will be given to the next eligible candidate.
- For admission a Transfer Certificate/Migration from the previous school must be submitted along with the admission form.
- Student, after the admission, has to report in complete college uniform as prescribed by the college.
Check list to Complete the Application Form:
- Is the application form filled in capital letters & legible handwriting.
- Have you pasted the latest photographs on the form?
- Have you signed the application form and declaration?
- Have you attached a proof of being a legal guardian of the child if the form has not been signed by the parents?
- Have you attached the required certificates given in the application form?
Any Communication made by the parents should be addressed to the Director.
Payment of Fees:
The payment of fees is done at admission time.
Refund of Fees:
All fees once paid are not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
Bus Rules and Transport
Once the bus route is allotted, any request for change in routes and bus stops will not be entertained during the course of the session. Without prior approval of the competent authority. It will be the sole responsibility of the parent to escort the student to and from the fixed bus stops. The bus facility is extended to parents at their risk and responsibility.
Right of Alteration/Modification
- The college reserves the right to modify, alter or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
- SGI also reserves the right to change its fee structure.
Documents/Information to be provided:
- At the time of admission, all essential documents will be submitted for college records.
- Certificate required for proficiency in Games/ Co-scholastic/Outstanding Achievements. (if any)
- Copy of mark sheets of last annual exams.